…a 12 volt portable fire suppression system with self contained water and foam supply. The battery can be charged from an AC or DC charger or direct wired into a vehicle.
- Delivers at a regulated 6.0 gpm @ 110 psi (Maximums – 175 psi and 8.2 gpm)
- Shoots foam stream 40 – 45 feet
- Works on all Class A and B fires anywhere that emergency first response is required.
- Emergency response vehicles
- Oil & Gas, Mining, Construction industries
- Forestry apparatus
- Service vehicles, job sites, service centres
CONFIGURATION – FIRECADDY.TM JB1205
- 28 ”h X 48 ”w X 24 ”d
- 42 gal water, 4 gal. FlameOut® Class A/B foam
- 150 lbs empty, 650 lbs filled
- Lockable sturdy steel box
- 25 minute duty cycle motor and wall plug charger (optional continuous run motor available) ®
- 2.5 gals of FlameOut Class A/B foam
- 25’ of ¾” lay flat fire hose w/ inline strainer (can operate with up to 400 feet of hose)
- Foam expansion tube & adjustable brass nozzle w/ shutoff ™ ®
- FireCaddy DC uses FlameOut , an environmentally safe, non-toxic, 100% biodegradable foam UL Classified NFPA 18 (UL File # EX5028) according to UL 711 and UL 162 fire performance & foam standards ®
- 5100-307 rating from the USDA Department of Forestry certifying the use of FlameOut in wildfire applications for both helicopter and ground suppression.
Just-In Case Fire Ltd.
FIRE CADDY DISTRIBUTOR:
Flash Fire & Safety
Box 339, 5052-50 St.
Canada, T0A 3P0